Friday, February 17, 2012

Working together in 'The Cloud'









Whether the opportunity to work with a newly found relative located in another part of the country or the world on ancestral research and/or one has been assigned to participate in writing a special report with a few other indiviudals located throughout the world there are many tools to make either project a success for all involved!

Word documents can be created and shared through Google Docs. The collection of available applications are documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings, these records are created online and once created can be shared with others for collaboration. Additionally, GoogleDocs is also available through a mobile Google Application.


Being able to work together in any of the above applications can lead to a better end product!

With the many mobile applications in connection with GoogleDocs it is easy to work together with solving brick wall cases or simply discussing further research.












The application works on both Android and Apple mobile products. Working together to resolve genealogical and family history problems can make all the difference in the search of individual ancestors.

Comments and Suggestions are always welcomed!

Building Bridges for All Generations!

Claire (*)
Timeless Genealogies
We're Your Family is "No. 1"

Blogs

Facebook


Twitter @TimelessGen

(c) 2005-2013, Timeless Genealogies, All Rights Reserved

     claire@timelessgen.com   

1 comment:

  1. I have just found your blog and I am excited. I love the use of links and could spend all day reading them.

    What I did not know was that Google docs was available on my Android. I have a lot of genealogical information and my research note there, now I can just conjure them up when I am away.

    Another thing I like is that I have a family tree on My Heritage Family Tree and they also have an app that I can utilize when I am away from my computer.

    ReplyDelete